Thursday, August 23, 2012

Part Nine of 'A Bestiary' ~ North American Porcupine


~ A POINTED INTERLUDE FROM DAINTY BUTTERFLIES ~

My prickly tale about a North American Porcupine (Erethizon dorsatum) is up over at a fabulous native plant and wildlife garden blog with just that name Native Plants and Wildlife Gardens
If you click on the link above, it will take you directly to the ninth installment of my  'A Bestiary' where I share beastly encounters I have had over the years here at Flower Hill Farm.
By clicking on the link you will see more photos and a short tale about my dusky chance meeting with a porcupine. You may be interested to learn about native plants that will attract all sorts of wildlife . . . so why not take a look around the greatly resourceful site while there.







No comments:

Post a Comment